Friday, November 30, 2012
The First Post
I'm starting this blog because, in an ideal world, it sounds like such a perfect idea. I'm a freshman at college, so this year is a new beginning for me, filled with new friends, new experiences, and new challenges. I'm living several hours away from home, so this could serve as a means of staying better connected with people I don't see very often.
The only thing is, in order for this blog to be a good idea, I actually have to have things worth saying. Things worth my time writing and your time reading. And I don't know if I do or not yet. This blog is an experiment, and for now it's mainly for my benefit, to help me think about the things that are happening to me, to look at my life with more objectivity, to see things in a new light.
Sometimes it's fun to look at your life through other people's eyes, don't you know?
So, here goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment